Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2009 Wedding Season



2009 has certainly been a very busy year so far for us. I decided to start a business page on facebook in which I create an album for each wedding we have done (once edited) and put up our favorites for all to see. They have all been so fun and great and believe it or no we have only had one wedding in which it poored, that was on July 31, 09.

Each bride, groom, and family we meet are so unique and all so fun. Each new location we go to we become so excited because it gives us different opportunities for backdrops and photo ideas. I would have to say thus far my favorite wedding has been an Indian Wedding we did on July 18th. I loved the vibrant colors, and to experience a different tradition from what we are accustomed to (however it was rather long).

Please visit my page on facebook-Poppy Clark Photography (pick the one with the photo of the cake).
Thanks.